Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Zealand has some pretty crappy roads......lots of random, poorly finished repairs. Stone chip paradise! Paint is easier to fix than broken head lights. A friend of mine with a lovely car collection (pre-war Alfas, Ferrari 166 inter, Aston......the list goes on) has shown me a 3M Scotch product. A 1.5mm thick semi soft pliable tranparent adhesive film which can be cut to size and stuck over the headlights. Hey presto.......Bulletproof! He can't remember where he got it....Anyone got any ideas? Many thanks. Oh and yes I've done a fair bit of googling and concluded it would be easier to ask you all here. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
New Zealand has some pretty crappy roads......lots of random, poorly finished repairs. Stone chip paradise! Paint is easier to fix than broken head lights. A friend of mine with a lovely car collection (pre-war Alfas, Ferrari 166 inter, Aston......the list goes on) has shown me a 3M Scotch product. A 1.5mm thick semi soft pliable tranparent adhesive film which can be cut to size and stuck over the headlights. Hey presto.......Bulletproof! He can't remember where he got it....Anyone got any ideas? Many thanks. Oh and yes I've done a fair bit of googling and concluded it would be easier to ask you all here. :)
Find them pre-cut exactly for your Maserati at www.autosportcatalog.com

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have the 3M ones. I think they have been on there for over a year. I'm out in Palm Springs with the car in the sun a great deal and they still look good. I got them online I don't remember where.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts