Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is in the garage to replace the clutch, I guess mine is completely worn right now, after doing 45,000KM in this 2003 Coupe, I am going to change my clutch for the first time!

Anyway, I told the guys at the garage to take off the headers from the engine, I already have spoke to this aluminum guy, and I am going to get a light weight-aluminum high polished-bigger headers than the normal one on the coupe, I'll be getting my car on Thursday hopefully, wish me luck.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sounds interesting. There's a few members here into serious tuning who would love seeing dyno results with the new headers.

·
Registered
187 Posts
any chance you can hold off on the removal to get a dyno baseline to have before and after? If so, find a DYNOJET in your area and let me know which shop it is as I may be able to get you a free run for research if you allow me a copy of your results.
Robb

·
Registered
635 Posts
Jet Coat is another great way to treat your headers. I just had mine done on my 1984 Lamborghini Jalpa. They look great, and cut down on under hood temperature.

Mike

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts