Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I don't know what it is, the spoiler just doesn't look right, I can't quite point my finger at it but I think I've installed it wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
MVP said:
You know, I don't know what it is, the spoiler just doesn't look right, I can't quite point my finger at it but I think I've installed it wrong.

LOL! What a dork! It goes on the ROOF! Didn't you read the instructions?

Quote:

"Place the spoiler diagonally across the roof where a sun roof should be. Peel off the tape and press firmly". DUH!

:)

Buzz

·
Registered
82 Posts
:D I think you've mistaken a spoiler for one of those really cool looking clear plastic wind deflectors that fit on the side window of your 70s Ford. Try fitting it under the front of the hood.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Gavin01 said:
:D I think you've mistaken a spoiler for one of those really cool looking clear plastic wind deflectors that fit on the side window of your 70s Ford. Try fitting it under the front of the hood.
Gavin.. Let's trade avatars... My wife likes yours better (of the two old dogs) :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly it may look dumb but my car is so much more stable at 185.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
MVP said:
Who am I to question quantum physics? I didn't fully understand it the first time around. Curved space / time... Spoilers stuck to the side of a beautiful Maserati... Why some beautiful women are with total dorks... All WAY beyond me man!

:cool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
MVP said:
My guess is you need one more on the other side, and make sure the painter has a good color match. :D

I should not laugh, I have a bike rack on top of my Dino 308 GT4.

·
Registered
79 Posts
MVP said:
Unfortunatly, I got caught by a CHP officer while doing so.

They took away my license.

Now I am a pedestrian.

Not as catchy I don't think.

-Colleen

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts