Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
These cars offer GREAT Bang for your Buck....BUT

The value of these cars drop LIKE rocks...

Actually, that was the primary reason I started looking into buying one and could not believe the value I got.

Dollar for dollar I could not find a car this hot at these price points. Maserati performance, style, luxury and WOW factor can not be touched in the $65,000 (Coupes/Spyders) - $83,000 (GS) price range.

Plus the car is practical....

Good luck with your GS purchase... That silver one is nice... Email them and see if they would take $80,000 and cancel their auction.

CM

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: These cars offer GREAT Bang for your Buck....BUT

chris7469 said:
The value of these cars drop LIKE rocks...

Actually, that was the primary reason I started looking into buying one and could not believe the value I got.

Dollar for dollar I could not find a car this hot at these price points. Maserati performance, style, luxury and WOW factor can not be touched in the $65,000 (Coupes/Spyders) - $83,000 (GS) price range.

Plus the car is practical....

Good luck with your GS purchase... That silver one is nice... Email them and see if they would take $80,000 and cancel their auction.

CM
Thanks for the Info Chris.I can't seem to receive a Maser Brochure from anyone. I don't like the Color on the above GS. Do you know if they came in Blu Nettuno ?
See Pic Below. My Favorite Color on a Maser. I almost Purchased a Spyder earlier this Year. I would have to sell 1 of my Autos, prior to Buying a GS. If they are Depreciating like Coupes & Spyders, i will patiently wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
in theory...yes

You could get it any color for a price. If I were you, since you're patient, I would wait until the GranSport Spyder comes out. This may give you yet another choice. Anniversary Blue is easily available. Also, no one pays retail for these brand new, even if ordered. From what I've seen, they can go for as much as 12-15% below asking price, especially if they are trade-ins of course.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
1Turbo said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-Maserati-Gransport-with-only-1-647-one-owner-miles_W0QQitemZ4599106505QQcategoryZ6313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
last i checked on ebay, ferrari of houston had 2 very similar GS (silver) and extremely low mileage.

i hope the GS' value hold better....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Blu Nettuno GS

1Turbo said:
Thanks for the Info Chris.I can't seem to receive a Maser Brochure from anyone. I don't like the Color on the above GS. Do you know if they came in Blu Nettuno ?
See Pic Below. My Favorite Color on a Maser.

I can't believe I'm telling you this - probably because I'm trying to prevent myself from buying it, but if you go to www.maseratipasadena.com, and look in their inventory, you'll see a Blu Nettuno over Cuoio GranSport. It's spectacular. Please PM me and let me know if you buy it or another GS as I'm trying to figure out the pricing. Can you really buy them for $85K new???

Robert

·
Registered
35 Posts
Acutally, I've not dealt with anybody there. I've got a relationship established at Ferrari of Beverly Hills, but don't know any of the Maserati guys at either MoBH or Mas. of Pasadena. I know MoP is owned by MoBH.

This GS looked to be the exact color 1Turbo was looking for - and had I the disposable income right now - I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I guess I just can't believe the "deal" they are relative to their MSRP. I think I'd rather pay an extra $20K over a 2004 Coupe for a new GS. That's a no brainer, right??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
Dolle Dolf
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing