Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so they are covered up and one appears to be a bit bigger than the other but isn't that always the way. After hanging out in all weathers for the last 27 years they have both sagged noticably and are now in need of some serious reconstructive surgery.

Enough with the breast gags already. Can anyone tell what's under there?

The winner gets the usual respect and a feeling of self satisfaction.....Sorry, no free watch!

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Okay, so they are covered up and one appears to be a bit bigger than the other but isn't that always the way. After hanging out in all weathers for the last 27 years they have both sagged noticably and are now in need of some serious reconstructive surgery.

Enough with the breast gags already. Can anyone tell what's under there?

The winner gets the usual respect and a feeling of self satisfaction.....Sorry, no free watch!
Smaller one is a Ghibli, the other is an Indy.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Joe - if you're right, I want your autograph when I come up to Pocono....Maserati savant.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the winner is...... Well done Joe. You could have pretended like you struggled with it, at least a little. ;)
I went to see the cars the moment I heard about them. I have a customer close by and it was the perfect excuse for a small diversion. Even after having been laid-up for so long the owner is determined that he will be starting on them next year and having met him, I believe he can do it too although they are a couple of basket cases right now. Many of the parts and interior bits have been stripped out and stored all this time.
Aparently his 82 year old mother still drives an E-type Jag...bless her!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts