Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hat and shirt are finished. They look Great!

Price for the hat is $17.00

Price for shirt is $35.00

Shipping is $7.00 per order

The hat is a Daystone Hat Navy w/stone piping Model # 26610

100% deluxe chino cotton twill fabric
6 panel low-profile structured cap w/piping trimmed visor
Self-fabric velcro closure

The shirt is a Blue Generation Wicking Polo with contrast piping. It is Navy with white trim. Model # BG-7220

If you are interested in ordering please email your order to [email protected]. Please send your mailing and billing address if different along with your phone #. I will send a Paypal Invoice to your email address.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Current Orders

The current orders should be received by me from the embroiderer next Friday, I will ship as soon as received. I am ordering a little bit of inventory also. If anyone has open orders that have not been paid, please pay so I can ship. Any new orders please let me know right away. Just drop me an email with name, address and phone number to [email protected].

Thanks,

Bob D
:autofahrer:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inventory

Merchandise just came in. About to ship the current orders and have some inventory of hats. Any one needing any hats or shirts drop me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inventory

I now have an inventory of hats. Any Takers. I need to move them out. Shirts will be made to order. Email [email protected] if you would like to order.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Hey ragazzi - got my shirts and hat last weekend. As I mentioned in another post, they are well worth the price. Stylish, high quality, and good looking. I highly recommend them. They are great to wear at EVENTS.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Got my shirt yesterday and it looks great! Thanks Mr. Mazzerman!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shirts for Pocono

I need to make May 31st the last day for ordering shirts for the Pocono event.:cheers:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pocono Event Orders

7 Days left for ordering Maserati Life shirts for the Pocono event. I have an inventory of hats so that will not be an issue. Please email your orders to [email protected]. I will then send you a paypal invoice which you can put on a credit card. They do look nice.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pocono Event

I will be bringing hats with me to the Pocono event, if you would like one look me up. I will also bring the apparel catalog for anyone interested in outer wear.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hats and shirts

I still have an inventory of hats. If you would like a shirt I have them made to order. Email me at [email protected] if you would like one.

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Hat and shirt are finished. They look Great!

Price for the hat is $17.00

Price for shirt is $35.00

Shipping is $7.00 per order

The hat is a Daystone Hat Navy w/stone piping Model # 26610

100% deluxe chino cotton twill fabric
6 panel low-profile structured cap w/piping trimmed visor
Self-fabric velcro closure

The shirt is a Blue Generation Wicking Polo with contrast piping. It is Navy with white trim. Model # BG-7220

If you are interested in ordering please email your order to [email protected]. Please send your mailing and billing address if different along with your phone #. I will send a Paypal Invoice to your email address.
Nice hats and shirts! Just got my pink hat from amazon today

·
Registered
266 Posts
No need to bump a thread from almost a decade ago (2011). Its very confusing, specially for people who might try to order something from someone who is long gone.

Its ok to just start a new thread. 🙂

1 - 19 of 19 Posts