Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm brand new to the Maserati world as of 2 weeks ago with the purchase of our 2016 GTS with just over 30k miles. As I wasn't able to get all the service records, it became a major point of emphasis for me to find someone near Greenville, SC to help me get the car up to "code" so to speak. While I'm handy with some things, I don't have all the tools or desire to wrench on cars - that talent was reserved for my Dad and brother. Unfortunately, there isn't anyone in my immediate area that is willing/able to do the work.

Through this site, I was able to connect with Jason at Enzo's in Atlanta.

Took the car there this morning, was greeted in the parking lot by the owner, Vance, and proceeded to have all the work done and meet the guys while walking through their shop looking at a couple Ferraris being attended to. Just over 2 hours later, the brake pads were changed, the fluids were changed, and I met kindred spirits in the love of auto racing. I'd love to tell you I got a discount for this post, but I didn't even ask. Their pricing was fair, the work was spot on and I've found a garage that will do the work required and not have to feel like I've been taken to the cleaners.

Anyone close to the Atlanta, GA area that needs an independent mechanic - look no further. Enzo's team will take care of you - and shoot straight.

Glad there's a site like this to find resources. I'll post pics of the car once I get it back from the team doing the ceramic coating and new Xpel film next week. Looking forward to enjoying the new ride and trying to contribute something to the site.

Gary

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I'm brand new to the Maserati world as of 2 weeks ago with the purchase of our 2016 GTS with just over 30k miles. As I wasn't able to get all the service records, it became a major point of emphasis for me to find someone near Greenville, SC to help me get the car up to "code" so to speak. While I'm handy with some things, I don't have all the tools or desire to wrench on cars - that talent was reserved for my Dad and brother. Unfortunately, there isn't anyone in my immediate area that is willing/able to do the work.

Through this site, I was able to connect with Jason at Enzo's in Atlanta.

Took the car there this morning, was greeted in the parking lot by the owner, Vance, and proceeded to have all the work done and meet the guys while walking through their shop looking at a couple Ferraris being attended to. Just over 2 hours later, the brake pads were changed, the fluids were changed, and I met kindred spirits in the love of auto racing. I'd love to tell you I got a discount for this post, but I didn't even ask. Their pricing was fair, the work was spot on and I've found a garage that will do the work required and not have to feel like I've been taken to the cleaners.

Anyone close to the Atlanta, GA area that needs an independent mechanic - look no further. Enzo's team will take care of you - and shoot straight.

Glad there's a site like this to find resources. I'll post pics of the car once I get it back from the team doing the ceramic coating and new Xpel film next week. Looking forward to enjoying the new ride and trying to contribute something to the site.

Gary
Welcome & Congrats!
You're singing an old tune...an oldie but a goodie though. :p
Glad you got the Enzo Experience, it's well worth the drive!

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
623 Posts
Welcome Gary,
Wish we had a "Jason" over here in SoCal... :(
Glad you found someone to "Baby" your Baby!

·
Registered
663 Posts
So glad to hear you had a great experience! We all need a local "Jason"!! Luckily for me, my local dealer up here in YEG is fantastic to deal with!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts