Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Maserati Quattroporte
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come across this app in the Google playstore and wonder if anyone has downloaded it to try on the AuCar radio or is possible to downloads it. The is AGAMA Car Launcher. Looks interesting.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Come across this app in the Google playstore and wonder if anyone has downloaded it to try on the AuCar radio or is possible to downloads it. The is AGAMA Car Launcher. Looks interesting.
This app has been my favorite for about 2 years...love it! (y)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This app has been my favorite for about 2 years...love it! (y)
I just came across it the other day and was wondering about it, do you use on your radio system, or phone. I installed an AuCar Tesla style radio in mine and was wanting to see if there are any glitches' when using on the system and does it interfere with the system functions, or do you just being it up and close it when you want

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I have it on my Aucar unit. No glitches at all, functions beautifully. Looks good matched to my climate control, as well.
Computer keyboard Gadget Personal computer Input device Peripheral

Reactions: Daverb46

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have it on my Aucar unit. No glitches at all, functions beautifully. Looks good matched to my climate control, as well.
View attachment 143736
Thanks to you both who answered my inquirery. I will have to download and try it out, definitely like the layout you can have(y)

Reactions: timado404
1 - 5 of 5 Posts