Maserati Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Nothing sells guns more than fear. I can't even fathom what it's like to live in US right now, where you have to carry a guy to feel safe, that takes the pleasure out of driving a convertible, or at least it would for me. I feel for you people.
I never said that I carry because I'm fearful. I'm a retired police officer and I'm cognizant of where troubles could occur. The media loves to stoke fear and those who don't know better drink their Kool-Aid. By the way, I own 7 firearms and none of them have ever shot anyone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I never said that I carry because I'm fearful. I'm a retired police officer and I'm cognizant of where troubles could occur. The media loves to stoke fear and those who don't know better drink their Kool-Aid. By the way, I own 7 firearms and none of them have ever shot anyone.
I have guns in case I gotta shoot somebody. I don’t see why it needs to get any deeper than that really.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I have removed the upper leather covering from the armrest, (6 small screws). Apparently there is a solid piece/pin inserted through the hinge of the armrest lid. It appears there is no detaching the lid only, from the hinge assembly. I was hoping to remove just the lid for the proper trimming of the isolator. There are 2 bolts on the forward end of this compartment, but you need to gain access as the bolts come up from underneath. I am not prepared at this moment to dedicate the time it will require to remove them! :rolleyes:

(Pic of the 2 bolts was taken from Ebay)

Armrest hinge pin.jpg
2 fwd bolts, coming up from underneath.png

·
Registered
2013 GTC MC
511 Posts
Me: I carry a gun and 2 spare magazines at all times.

Ignorant people: Why, what are you afraid of?

Me: Nothing.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts