Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Jealous - I would not have slept much either. No worries! I bought my CC without seeing it and it is fine!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I wouldn't have slept AT ALL!!!! You're going to absolutely love being a Maserati owner - enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thanks fellahs-I feel better now!
I wouldn't be awake because I was worried about the car not being okay, I would be awake because the big toe on my right foot would be itching to push down on the throttle and go for a ride!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Michael, I think you should tell your wife that the Maserati GT comes with a women only magnet....you will see many of them stuck to your car after a drive down the boulevard....now that reminds me of the Lambo commercial for the LP50-4 where women scream out their phone numbers to the driver via telepathy as the car drives by the boulevard....Maserati GT or Lambo 560-4??.....I think the Maser is better as the women are already stuck to your car...with the Lambo, you still need to call them on their handphones to come over...haha:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GOT IT! At 4.10 PM eastern my Maserati Granturisimo was delivered and it is stunninmg in every way. Seems to be in AS NEW condition. Good job Select Luxury of Marietta, GA.

Now I have to read the manuals that came with the car and that should keep me occupied this weekend.

Will report more after I have played with the car...................

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Now I have to read the manuals that came with the car and that should keep me occupied this weekend.
MANUALS! We don't read no stinkin' manuals. That's why we're here - DRIVE the car! :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
drive hard - drive fast - drive often

Who needs a manual - just push that right pedal and goooo!!!!! Congrats - these cars are better than six flags rollercoasters!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts