Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weather was awesome, Stripers won, fireworks show was incredible!
Cloud Sky Atmosphere Daytime World
Fireworks Entertainment Pink Midnight Magenta

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,575 Posts
I understand the sole reason fighting for independence from Great Britain was so we don’t have to speak their language any more .. 🙃 😉. We won ! :D
‘merica baby !! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,575 Posts
Just because you wanted to play football with your hands was no reason to get upset :)

Not me, I grew up playing the real football ;) , and still playing it ( albeit in informal matches ) to this very day. But, perhaps ironically, I did use my hands for the first 20+ years or so... I was a Goal Keeper !! :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice. Played a bit of soccer as a youngster but was better at cricket and rugby. Got to say I also love American sports. The cheerleaders are fabulous! (y) In truth I've been a huge Lakers fan for 40 years and used to play a fair bit. Had a decent jump shot and could hit a 3 when needed. Once the legs went though it was game over.

Anyway, back to those Laker Girls....

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. Played a bit of soccer as a youngster but was better at cricket and rugby. Got to say I also love American sports. The cheerleaders are fabulous! (y) In truth I've been a huge Lakers fan for 40 years and used to play a fair bit. Had a decent jump shot and could hit a 3 when needed. Once the legs went though it was game over.

Anyway, back to those Laker Girls....
You were doing good too...then you had to go all Lakers on us. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: navcorr

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,575 Posts
Haha, yes we up here in NorCal despise the Lakers , as well as the Dodgers or any other pro and college teams there ..but, can’t argue with the attraction of the Laker cheerleaders, anymore than you can argue with the Cowboys cheerleaders .. Cowboys , also known as America’s ( most hated ) Team :LOL: .. but daaaaamn, ‘dem cheerleaders are a blast ..:cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ouch. :)

Strange what success does to some teams. A bit like ManU over here used to be.
That Magic Bird rivalry was something else though and was great to watch. Still have tapes of those games.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts