Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and may 2014 bring you happiness, prosperity and a great health !

:cheers:

Maserati is moving forward very nicely with its very successful and distinctive lineup: Ghibli, QP, GrT and soon the Levante. Happy 2014 to Maserati too !

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Merry Christmas from Texas

My first post to the site. Wife got me a 2004 Coupe. Been a car nut my whole life and retired 20+ years ago to pursue my passion of restoring cars But two years ago the wife decided that we needed to down size; resulting in the loss of my shop and the ability to have a small collection. Driving that Coupe home 200+ miles 2 days ago has brought back that feeling that only fellow car nuts understand. Best Christmas gift I have ever gotten.

·
5,887 Posts
My first post to the site. Wife got me a 2004 Coupe. Been a car nut my whole life and retired 20+ years ago to pursue my passion of restoring cars But two years ago the wife decided that we needed to down size; resulting in the loss of my shop and the ability to have a small collection. Driving that Coupe home 200+ miles 2 days ago has brought back that feeling that only fellow car nuts understand. Best Christmas gift I have ever gotten.
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts