Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was good to see "my" GS again today... and great to meet its new owner, AJ8, a perfectly qualified enthusiast!

Weird feeling, I was so attached to this car that I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't mine anymore.

I still think the GS has the sexiest rear quarter-panel view in current production cars.

Anyway, was hoping to trade drives for old times sake and all that but between busy schedules and weather it didn't happen, yet I'm sure I'll be seeing AJ8 again so we'll get a chance to trade rides later.

AJ, over to you, take care of that baby!

Here are a few lo-res pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Ralph!!

I wish we had more time and better weather, maybe next time. I will keep in touch through e-mail.

AJ

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
AJ,

Congrats on the GS. I think it is awesome that you two are able to get together for some fun. I would even use RQs attachment to your advantage. Something along the lines of, "So you really miss her huh? How about we trade keys for an hour during out next drive?"

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not too far fetched Andrew, because history has it that within the next 10 months there will be a similar "fire sale" post for the Lambo...

But hey, I have to mention that I am a little embarrassed at the lack of enthusiasm welcoming AJ8, the new owner.

Not even a "hello" or thumbs up for him after I tell him how this board is such a fantastic resource full of cool and helpful folks? Sheesh!

The only acceptable explanation would be that you were all so awed by my fine photography skills that you were unable to type... :) :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
RQ said:
Not even a "hello" or thumbs up for him after I tell him how this board is such a fantastic resource full of cool and helpful folks? Sheesh!
HELLO...welcome AJ8...don't drive it too hard :) :) :)

RQ-

GS definitely looks better...hahahahahah

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, just checking in today.

Will likely be in the market for a slightly used GS with a known history soon.

The Gallardo appears to be designed as a stepping stone for a Murcielago, and resistance is futile, so I'll need something in between...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome to the forums AJ8!

·
Registered
39 Posts
RQ said:
But hey, I have to mention that I am a little embarrassed at the lack of enthusiasm welcoming AJ8, the new owner.

The only acceptable explanation would be that you were all so awed by my fine photography skills that you were unable to type... :) :)
It must have been your "skills" in the last photo that left others in awe and unable to type. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
773 Posts
aj8

where are you, we will all be waiting for an apperance. please join in the fun. this might be better than the news! tv that is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts