Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new here and have enjoyed my experience so far.

I absolutely love my 07 Quattroporte Sport GT, but for my husband (H), it is not fast enough. We always get more looks in my car than in any of his. But, mine isn't as fast, and he hates my license plate (same as my user name here 4aGirl - that will teach him to drive my ride.)

We wants to know where or who can modify the Quattroporte to make it fast enough for his taste. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
First thing first....... welcome to Maerati Life!!

As mentioned, Formula Dynamics is the way to go for modding anything related to Maserati.

Oh yes, almost forgot..... new members MUST post pics of their new ride!! :D

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
My advice is to buy a ferrari F430 and your hubby will be more than pleased with the results.
Enjoy.

Just trade in all of your husbands other so called auto's and get him the Ferrari 430 Scud or the new M16 when it comes out and he'll have white knuckles that won't go away. Either that or go with Jeff @ Formula Dynamics and get both.

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
Great choice on the Sport GT by the way... very nice package.

We do offer quite a few options of the car that will give it a good "wake up". Feel free to call or email to discuss the options.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
196 Posts
Speed is a very relative experience. On a twisting road 40mph in a poorly sprung Dodge Dart may be hair rasing. On a flat out straight 140mph in an AMG Mercedes may feel like nothing. If pure speed or the sensation thereof is your husband's main thrill I would suggest a japanese motorcycle. Most mph for the buck. Or get the F430 that others have mentioned. Then there are the small manufacturers such as Noble and Koenigsegg of which I don't even know if they can be had in the US, which offer a lot of raw speed for the money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.