Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
5,784 Posts
People have different taste..That is not my jam in the least, but some dude will probably snatch that flashy thing up...Jason

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it was awesome, if only it had the F-1 transmission it would be perfect!
Now says page not available.
What happened when you clicked on the link?

My real point though was to ask, is a 2009 GT with over 30K miles really worth almost $60K these days?

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
127 Posts
I thought it was awesome, if only it had the F-1 transmission it would be perfect!

What happened when you clicked on the link?
It shows me page unavailable. I'm at work so it could be filtering it out for some reason. Even tried a different browser. The link in your post even says page unavailable. Odd.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well yeah the link is generated from inside Autotrader but clearly you don't have to be logged into my account because other people are able to see it. I'm not sure what's going on there but the offending vehicle is a 2009 GT in Walnut Creek, California that is painted a bilious golden brown with ultra-flashy golden shiny wheels, not even sure how that finish happens. The car resembles one of those shiny gold candy wrappers.

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
127 Posts
Well yeah the link is generated from inside Autotrader but clearly you don't have to be logged into my account because other people are able to see it. I'm not sure what's going on there but the offending vehicle is a 2009 GT in Walnut Creek, California that is painted a bilious golden brown with ultra-flashy golden shiny wheels, not even sure how that finish happens. The car resembles one of those shiny gold candy wrappers.
I dunno, it must be something in the 'puter at work filtering it or something. I found it now though, that looks like a wrap of some sort. The wheels are just a bit blingy aren't they?!?! :)

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You think it's a wrap, perhaps? Sounds plausible. Really beginning to doubt the asking price if it is wearing a wrap, they go for less with perfect original paint.

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
127 Posts
I'd be willing to be it's a wrap. Noticed the license plate says Forgiato as in Forgiato wheels. There are pics of this car on their site with different gold wheels on it but same color exterior. But who knows. The price seems good...if it were about 10 years newer and at least n S!!! ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
I follow values of several cars and I think Maserati's may be the only cars that have not seen a boom in the last year. All my other cars are up 20-50% or more

You can still find a nice 08-11 in the high 20s or low 30s

·
Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo Sport
440 Posts
I follow values of several cars and I think Maserati's may be the only cars that have not seen a boom in the last year. All my other cars are up 20-50% or more

what cars do you have that increased 50% in value?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I don't think you can find that in California right now. Why do think the asking price is $59K on the 2009 I shared? Do you think they are stupid?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I don't think you can find that in California right now. Why do think the asking price is $59K on the 2009 I shared? Do you think they are stupid?
Yes, I do think they are stupid. No one is going to give them 60 grand for that abomination. It is priced way out of line with everything else from your own link.

Click back to results, filter by Granturismo, sort low to high. $32k for a 38k mile 2009

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,524 Posts
Yes, I do think they are stupid. No one is going to give them 60 grand for that abomination. It is priced way out of line with everything else from your own link.
Click back to results, filter by Granturismo, sort low to high. $32k for a 38k mile 2009
agreed, they‘re not just stupid, but may be deranged or delusional or both., if they get even $ 30 K for that car , they should take it and run..
and it’ll need a paint job ( unless Stevie Wonder buys it…. )
IMO

·
Registered
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
24 Posts
What about this with a salvage title $36,000?!?!? (never seen a factory purple one)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car

1 - 20 of 27 Posts