Maserati Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Guys, How hard is it to remove the stock levers? I have a set of carbon fiber I want to install, but the removal process has worried me. Mine is a 2016. What process worked for you? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
That’s a good question - I’m also interested as to what it takes, since it could affect the purchase decision ..if it’s a PITA job .
I was under the impression this was a 5 minute simple DIY ; pull off the old lever , click the new part back in , and you’re all done . That’s not the case ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's simple! You just pull hard. On occasions, I've had to use a lever but be careful not to damage the plastic surround. On my 2013 GTS, they came off really easily but on my new 2015, I struggled - but there really are no tricks, you just pull

·
Registered
2012 Gran Turismo Convertible
30 Posts
OK. I need a certain volume of potential orders to hit a sensible price point. Chriss and DSGT are now added to the list of potential purchasers. I'll let you know when I have reached critical mass
Count me in as a potential buyer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
All of mine broke I tried fixing it with superglue and some tape, broke instantly. So being the aspiring engineer that I am I designed and 3D printed a new lever, it works great and is very strong! I will be selling them for $20 with free shipping in the US! I can print with black but am willing to paint chrome or any color you want! Let me know, text at 248-724-8299 or message me on Instagram: fraz_0829

·
Registered
13 Posts
All of mine broke I tried fixing it with superglue and some tape, broke instantly. So being the aspiring engineer that I am I designed and 3D printed a new lever, it works great and is very strong! I will be selling them for $20 with free shipping in the US! I can print with black but am willing to paint chrome or any color you want! Let me know, text at 248-724-8299 or message me on Instagram: fraz_0829
Kudos Ricky!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts