Maserati Forum banner

GT Picture thread

8K views 58 replies 26 participants last post by  toolmaker 
#1 ·
So I'm a pretty new guy here. Haven't quite had my GT a year yet. I honestly haven't taken many pics of it. I did a quick search and there were a thread or two from way back doing this kind of thing but I like seeing other people's car and how they make 'em their own.

Mine is an '09 S-F1 and most of the mods were done by the previous owner and I haven't changed much to be honest. Just enjoying driving the car. It's got FD lowering springs and sway bars, blacked out trim, dark window tint, and add on front lips and rear spoiler. He also added the stripes which he said he patterned after the stripes on a Scud.

Anyway, here's one I snapped while on out on a drive about a week ago. Was a nice evening for a cruise. Post up some shots of yours!!

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

And one from when I first got it just parked in a friend's driveway....

Plant Car Vehicle Grille Hood

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
So I'm a pretty new guy here. Haven't quite had my GT a year yet. I honestly haven't taken many pics of it. I did a quick search and there were a thread or two from way back doing this kind of thing but I like seeing other people's car and how they make 'em their own.

Mine is an '09 S-F1 and most of the mods were done by the previous owner and I haven't changed much to be honest. Just enjoying driving the car. It's got FD lowering springs and sway bars, blacked out trim, dark window tint, and add on front lips and rear spoiler. He also added the stripes which he said he patterned after the stripes on a Scud.

Anyway, here's one I snapped while on out on a drive about a week ago. Was a nice evening for a cruise. Post up some shots of yours!!

View attachment 139431

View attachment 139432
Yes! I'm also new to this forum too. I would like to see a sticky for this please moderators!
Nice ride JD
Lets see everyones in the same thread! Here is a taste of mine. (wheel spacers have been installed since these pics) lowering is next!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#13 · (Edited)
I've had my 4.2L GT 11 years. It's a 2008 and didn't start life the way it looks today. After 7 years of ownership, I started to think she looked a little tired so I made a few changes. MC Stradale-style carbon fiber hood (painted to match rest of vehicle). MC Stradale front clip. Replaced side rockers. Added carbon fiber tail spoiler. MC Centennial wheels. Formula Dynamics DBWE. Formula Dynamics ECU upgrade. Didn't do anything to the interior until 2020 when I added front and rear cameras, and replaced the OEM infotainment with Android-based unit. She looks and drives great. In 11 years, I've only had one problem and that was under warranty.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Maserati

#18 ·
Posting this as inspiration for where a Granturismo can be, if enough time and dedication is spent.

Specs: 2012 Granturismo MC | 22,000 mi. | Dream car

The Beginning...
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Plant Sky

And the end result...
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Grille Vehicle Hood Light Automotive lighting

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Light

I could post MANY more pics that showcase the upgrades and fixes along the way, but at least this gives an idea for what one can do with the exterior + interior, without taking up too much of this thread.

#24 ·
Mine has both spacers and lowering springs the previous owner put on. It looks great but man does it not like bumps. Big, sharp ones at speed hit hard enough to trigger the dash cam into thinking a crash has happened. But it does look good and go like stink. :) I've thought about putting the original springs back on, he sent them with the car. But we'll see. It's only an occasional bump. I don't think there's enough rebound to hit the fenders though so not worried about that.

#28 ·
2 Questions.
#1 My time on the CENTER RPM gauge is 12 hours opposite of the new head unit....how can I get the center one to updated? I knew how on the stick unit but not on this new one.

#2 How do I change the degrees from Centigrade to Fahrenheit ?

#39 ·
Here's my '18 GTS convert. which I had wrapped a few weeks ago. (Went from black to "Indulgent" Blue).

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

#45 ·
lol True that!
Okay...60/65 seems discreet enough...I know what you mean about some being too dark, especially at night in the rain, forget it! Thanks Gypsy, I'll have to look into the ceramic options. (y) 🆒

#48 ·

View attachment 139431

View attachment 139432
Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Maserati
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Hood Vehicle

#59 ·

View attachment 139431

View attachment 139432
Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.