Maserati Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers

Premium Member
Thanks and wow good eye! 65% tint on the whole windshield
Hi, thanks! ;) I've worked at a body shop in Beverly Hills awhile back, eyeballing the cars after coming out of the detail shop for any "discrepancies" lol. Sometimes it's a curse, cuz I can see the flaws in most everything (my Wife would call me a complainer) when I point out things I observe most don't see...Nice ride Sir...White was my second choice, you can do so much with it!
I've always been too afraid to tint the windshield...how do you like it?

Reactions: Gypsy

Premium Member
Hi, thanks! ;) I've worked at a body shop in Beverly Hills awhile back, eyeballing the cars after coming out of the detail shop for any "discrepancies" lol. Sometimes it's a curse, cuz I can see the flaws in most everything (my Wife would call me a complainer) when I point out things I observe most don't see...Nice ride Sir...White was my second choice, you can do so much with it!
I've always been too afraid to tint the windshield...how do you like it?
Not a curse, I think all us car guys have a little bit of that, hehe. I love windshield tint and I forget it鈥檚 on there to be honest. I had to shop around forever to find 60/65 but it鈥檚 a great tint percentage imo. I have full 50 ceramic on my Jeep & it鈥檚 too dark at night, the ceramic keeps the inside SO much cooler in the summer however.

Premium Member
lol True that!
Okay...60/65 seems discreet enough...I know what you mean about some being too dark, especially at night in the rain, forget it! Thanks Gypsy, I'll have to look into the ceramic options. (y) 馃啋

Premium Member

Registered
So I'm a pretty new guy here. Haven't quite had my GT a year yet. I honestly haven't taken many pics of it. I did a quick search and there were a thread or two from way back doing this kind of thing but I like seeing other people's car and how they make 'em their own.

Mine is an '09 S-F1 and most of the mods were done by the previous owner and I haven't changed much to be honest. Just enjoying driving the car. It's got FD lowering springs and sway bars, blacked out trim, dark window tint, and add on front lips and rear spoiler. He also added the stripes which he said he patterned after the stripes on a Scud.

Anyway, here's one I snapped while on out on a drive about a week ago. Was a nice evening for a cruise. Post up some shots of yours!!

View attachment 139431

And one from when I first got it just parked in a friend's driveway....

View attachment 139432
Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Maserati
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Hood Vehicle

Registered
Posting this as inspiration for where a Granturismo can be, if enough time and dedication is spent.

Specs: 2012 Granturismo MC | 22,000 mi. | Dream car

The Beginning...
View attachment 139480
View attachment 139481

And the end result...
View attachment 139482
View attachment 139483
View attachment 139484
View attachment 139485

I could post MANY more pics that showcase the upgrades and fixes along the way, but at least this gives an idea for what one can do with the exterior + interior, without taking up too much of this thread.
Congratulations! All the changes look fantastic.
How difficult was it replacing the infotainment unit? Which brand did you choose?

Premium Member
Hi Gypsy, Like your wheels. Can you share the brand and size. Do you have wheel spacers?
Thank You, Safe Travels.
Yep no problem lowered on BC Forged HCS21
245/30/21. X9 +33
325/30/21 X12 + 31
No spacers, almost flush with fenders

Premium Member
Before photo of same car. Paint is unchanged but looks different due to lighting differences. View attachment 139469
Looks great! You must have paid a small fortune for those MC Centennial wheels! Dealer? Mind if I ask how much? I think those would look good on my Blu Sofisticato MC too!
Ray

41 - 58 of 58 Posts