Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all and Happy Belated Father's Day to all of the dads out there in Maserati Land.

So I put 22" Savini Wheels on my MC and have come to the conclusion that I will need to lower this car about an inch or less all around. I am aware of the Formula Dynamics suspension Springs and the Novitec Coilovers which are very pricey to say the least.

So I found a set of Coilovers from Octane Motor Sports that fit the base model Granturismo.

Question: Does the MC Stradale have an electronic Dampening suspension?

Or can someone verify that the suspension set up is the same on the base GT's as on the MC Stradale? I do know that the MC sits lower than the GT Sport, I'm thinking that these coilovers may do the trick possibly, thoughts Ladies and Gents??

K-Sport Kontrol PRO Coilovers

https://www.octanemotorsports.com/2007-2016-maserati-gran-turismo-ksport-kontrol-pro-coilovers-p-179043.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwx43ZBRCeARIsANzpzb-CBC9yTWSBlhjbzMKr3v9ED0jjpKot80wbgT2UiBkoXu0fVeteyTEaAr8mEALw_wcB

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
The MC Stradale doesn't have Skyhook. To be sure you can always check the top of your towers. You'll see wires that run out of the top of the shock if it's skyhook. The base model GT coilovers should fit as well. The good thing is you won't have to worry about dash lights either from it. Just remember to save your MC shocks. They have OEM MC logos on them and if you sell the car the person might want them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roger that, good info bro. Question though, have you had the opportunity to look at the coilovers that I posted the link to, I am wondering what you think about those bro, thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
kraziejunkie
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing