Maserati Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Thanks to everyone. Very kind comments. Glad to be amongst this group of Maserati lovers. Today I titled and registered the car and ordered specialty plates. I should have plates and paperwork in 1 to 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,065 Posts
Oh yes, I meant to say that ..I think those wheels are as perfect as you can put on this car ! Beautiful ! If I ever change my wheels, those would be at the top of my list ..

·
Registered
2014 Maserati GTS
122 Posts
Stunning color! Bought my 2014 a few months ago and it is the best car I have ever owned. Every time my wife or I take it out we get thumbs up, people taking photos/video, and all the looks. The visceral feeling of driving this car and the growl is intoxicating. We LOVE our GT!

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Gran Turismo Sport
23 Posts

NICE very nice ride ! I have a new Eldorado White Gran Turismo and I love it and I am sure you will enjoy yours as well. Great car, one of the best I have ever owned. I live in Scottsdale and belong to Scuderia Southwest, lots of Masers, Lambos and Ferraris. Do you live anywhere near Sdale ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
NICE very nice ride ! I have a new Eldorado White Gran Turismo and I love it and I am sure you will enjoy yours as well. Great car, one of the best I have ever owned. I live in Scottsdale and belong to Scuderia Southwest, lots of Masers, Lambos and Ferraris. Do you live anywhere near Sdale ?
Hey Toolmaker...we're in Phoenix (Ahwatukee). I'm not familiar with Scuderia Southwest.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Oh yes, I meant to say that ..I think those wheels are as perfect as you can put on this car ! Beautiful ! If I ever change my wheels, those would be at the top of my list ..
Thanks! These are Ferrada wheels. I have the factory neptunes as well.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts