Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just bought a 06 GS and unfortunately, the last owner didn't know much about the car so I couldn't ask him about these Q's. I need some info about the GS service time. I have 2,532 miles on my GS right now and wondering when its usually go for 1st service? what does it cover(oil,etc)?

Every Maserati has automatically put up for the 4yr/50,000 miles factory warranty right? where can I check them(doucments) to make sure that the factory warranty is stated?

Thanks!:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. I'm a new (just about 2 weeks) owner of a 2005 GS with <8,000 mi. myself. I'm still reading the archived forum threads to learn something. In the meanwhile...ZOOOOMMM! :D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi guys,

I just bought a 06 GS and unfortunately, the last owner didn't know much about the car so I couldn't ask him about these Q's. I need some info about the GS service time. I have 2,532 miles on my GS right now and wondering when its usually go for 1st service? what does it cover(oil,etc)?

Every Maserati has automatically put up for the 4yr/50,000 miles factory warranty right? where can I check them(doucments) to make sure that the factory warranty is stated?

Thanks!:)
Have you got/checked your warranty/service booklet..? Date when commenced should be on

a) First page of warranty/service booklet (lower LHS under "data di consegna ed inizio garanzia")

b) Page 5 of the Maserati Assistance booklet (mid LHS as "data di inizio validita" which should be the same as in (a) above)

Next service is at 6K miles. Check pp. 25 of your service booklet for details.

HTH

·
Registered
62 Posts
Warranty manager of a Maserati dealership will be able to pull up full history from the vin and confirm warranty end date, but you'll need to bring either the car or proof of ownership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts