Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

Do you know if there is any tuning company that makes replicas of GS's sideskirts, front and rear bumper for a coupe?

thanks!

PK.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can do what I did, which is find a dealer that's willing to order you the factory parts. The side spoilers or 'surfboards' cost me approx. $900 each, the rear bumper was $1,800, and the front bumper complete is $3,500. (that's the one part that I haven't ordered yet).
There's a company on ebay selleng copies of the GS rear spoiler for approx. $430 (painted!). I did order it and have to say that it really looks great and fits perfectly!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
You can do what I did, which is find a dealer that's willing to order you the factory parts. The side spoilers or 'surfboards' cost me approx. $900 each, the rear bumper was $1,800, and the front bumper complete is $3,500. (that's the one part that I haven't ordered yet).
There's a company on ebay selleng copies of the GS rear spoiler for approx. $430 (painted!). I did order it and have to say that it really looks great and fits perfectly!
$900x2 + $1800 + $3500 + $430 = $7530...
and then there's installation and taxes...

that's a lot of money on a body kit. :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll definitely post some pictures of my car after I'm finished with the 'conversion'.

I guess the alternative to spending $8K+ on my making my 2002 Coupe look like a GS, would be to trade it in for an actual GS which would most likely cost me $20K-$30K plus my car...a little prohibitive for me at this time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll definitely post some pictures of my car after I'm finished with the 'conversion'.

I guess the alternative to spending $8K+ on my making my 2002 Coupe look like a GS, would be to trade it in for an actual GS which would most likely cost me $20K-$30K plus my car...a little prohibitive for me at this time.
yeah! that's my idea too....

thanks a lot!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hello guys!

Do you know if there is any tuning company that makes replicas of GS's sideskirts, front and rear bumper for a coupe?

thanks!

PK.
hi there,

i was actually the guy that organized the group buy for the GS lip spoiler. When i talked to the guy he mentioned that he could do any replica we wanted, he just needed the original peace to make a mold and that it.

it would be interesting to see if there is actual interest in buying these part for our coupe, and it would be worth it to get the same guy that did the spoiler to do the sides/front/rear GS parts.

i for one am in:D

-willie

·
Registered
431 Posts
coupe to GS modification.

$7.5K . well cant you sell the original parts on the bay and recoup some cost? I'd rather have originals than fibre glass copies irrespective of the quality of copy. Just my thoughts.

Will BMW 3/5 series lip spoiler at £50 be any good for the rear. I just might try it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts