Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Here are a couple pics (sorry, blackberry quality) of my car and DXBMaser's newly acquired baby...he will come online soon and post some high quality images of his car...the interior is just something else (red stitching and piping, plus carbon wheel).

Enjoy!

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
The waiting is over, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Trouble is...yesterday I was offered a little bit more than I paid (including shipping + DBW) by a guy who has seen the MCV parked in the garage. I turned him down...Tonight he offered a heap of money more !! The guy offered to bring a deposit tonight....But I told him I would think about it...What should I do?

Money is isn't everything. Is it??!!

It is such a rare find and I love it...

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you need the cash, take it. If not, keep the car and enjoy it! :)
I can afford not to sell it...it is the business side of me trying to push out the passionate side of me....anyway I have resolved not to sell it unless the buyer hits his head and offers really crazy money...

Spent some time getting a few bits foiled today for shits and giggles...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Where are these good quality shots? Did I miss something?? And congrats by the way. My buddy with the blue Anniversary Spyder was offered $100,000 for his by someone when he first picked his up for much less. It is still in his garage and always will be.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
DXBMaser - you must get Tridents for the C-pillars (a la JP's). I know there are differing opinions but ...
THAT's WHAT THE INDENTION ON THE PILLAR IS FOR!!! Not cosmetics.
Mine did not have them either but I think it's one of the first things I had Josh @ECS do.
Hope you are enjoying it. You are fortunate to have JP by your side.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where are these good quality shots? Did I miss something?? And congrats by the way. My buddy with the blue Anniversary Spyder was offered $100,000 for his by someone when he first picked his up for much less. It is still in his garage and always will be.
Good quality shots will be taken - but there is a reason that I haven't taken them yet.

The car will be getting a good wax (60% Carnauba) and I will not have that done until I move house at the end of this month..why wait for the wax you ask? there is some construction going on in my parking garage and the concrete dust covers the car within hours...I do not want to show pictures of the MCV while not looking (ahem) his best. Yes I think it is a he.

The offer is still on the table and the potential buyer has still not pulled the trigger on another car as mine alone got him excited....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts