Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Spain, I´m Antonio, I reading the forum for a time and finally I have decided to write.

First ask for excuses but understands very well what I write since my English is a bit bad.

I expect to learn many things about Maserati in this forum.

In a few days I upload photos of my cars.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Tridentity - welcome to the forum. You have the best screen name ever! But....you need to purchase one more Maserati to really make it work. Maybe a Spyder? :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D or a quattroporte, a nice car for travel ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
2002 coupe help and advise needed.. New Member

Hello everyone.

I'm a new guy & i have just bought a 2002 Coupe. 13,000 miles Skyhook and paddle shift. California Car.

I have been trying to catch up on years of experience that i see you all have here. I have had a lot of Porsches, i currently own 2 (2002 Cabrio and a 1973 911 classic) and even a Ferrari 348 before but this car was always calling to me, the leather, shape and sound. Its a true Gentleman's car. But like all good Gentlemen, it will kick your ass if it is provoked i suspect.

So tell me what to do and what not to do. I have read about the driving in sport mode for clutch problems, and i have the service records, each 2000 miles the had an oil change..

Anything else i need to know on this car??

Thanks for the time and advise.

D

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys and congrats on the new Maserati's!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts