Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I will be working with Sky Auto Vision (AuCar) for a group buy on some head units. I can save you guys $200 on 5-10 units and $250 on 10+ units. There are 3 models , Black and silver, Piano black, and Carbon Fiber. The carbon fiber is $100 more than the other 2 models. I am attatching my link to the Demo video so everybody can see it. It is awesome!! Sounds amazing!! I just want to get some feedback. Also there is a link in my youtube video comments with more information and shows the regular retail price in that link. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Robin...I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the unit, but I might be convinced to wait until you have the 10 needed to save $200. I'll hold off for a bit to see how this thread goes.

You are doing an amazing job for this forum!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robin...I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the unit, but I might be convinced to wait until you have the 10 needed to save $200. I'll hold off for a bit to see how this thread goes.

You are doing an amazing job for this forum!
What I think I will do is put a deadline on it so we all can get them coming in a timely fashion. Maybe in a couple weeks but will be TBA.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm in! I tried to order one off aliexpress a few days ago and gave up bc it simply would not go into my cart. I see that you painted your frame. Why? I'm inclined to get the CF version, it seems to match up pretty well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in! I tried to order one off aliexpress a few days ago and gave up bc it simply would not go into my cart. I see that you painted your frame. Why? I'm inclined to get the CF version, it seems to match up pretty well.
Awesome!!! You can check out my videos, will show the colors, My button plate was a black chrome so I was going to wrap it but decided to paint it, I only painted the button area not the frame, it matches my climate control very well. I have he silver carbon fiber otherwise I would of went with the carbon fiber they offer. I will contact you with all the info when we are ready to place the order. I set a deadline of Nov 22nd to place the order, only takes about 5-7 days to get it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys, I have a total of 9 committed, just need 1 more for a little more savings and the prices are as follows:
5-9 units $1050 for the black and silver or piano black, $1150 Carbon Fiber
10+ units $1000 for the black and silver or piano black, $1100 Carbon Fber
Right Hand Drive models must add $50
If you want the HD back up Camera it will be $5.99, yes only $5.99

This includes FREE SHIPPING to all.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ok guys, I have a total of 9 committed, just need 1 more for a little more savings and the prices are as follows:
5-9 units $1050 for the black and silver or piano black, $1150 Carbon Fiber
10+ units $1000 for the black and silver or piano black, $1100 Carbon Fber
Right Hand Drive models must add $50
If you want the HD back up Camera it will be $5.99, yes only $5.99

This includes FREE SHIPPING to all.
SWEET!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Robin I think im in for a Carbon Fiber. I dont think installing this wll impact my warranty. Or ill just keep it until spring when it expires. Dont want to pass up on the group buy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in for piano black, back up camera, OBDII, and the Maserati emblem for the bottom of the unit if they have it.
Thanks great work

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Robin I think im in for a Carbon Fiber. I dont think installing this wll impact my warranty. Or ill just keep it until spring when it expires. Dont want to pass up on the group buy!
Sounds good!!! Once I get the link you will be able to go on and pick your style (carbon fiber) and add the backup camera if needed etc. I will keep everyone informed.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts