Maserati Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
grigio alfieri

Check Maserati monthly issue #37 Dr. bruce Levin's car I think is grigio alfieri, thats my favorite next to red but my new gran sport coming is blu anniv

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I sure like mine in that color!!! I love it!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I know it will upset some here, but not a fan (relative to other colors). I have Grigio Nuvolari. I believe it costs an extra $2k, but I would not have bought a QP with the Grigio Alfieri.

As always, it comes down to personal preference so taking a poll won't help much. You'll those who have it saying they love it (as they should) or those that don't saying nothing or putting their necks on the line (like me!).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yup, my gransport is gregio alfieri with bordeaux.. looks fantastic in the flesh.. really speakly & deep colour.

How do I add pics?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great color and was intially my first choice, but I have Grigio Nuvolari on my 05 coupe and couldn't be happier. Interior is cuoio.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nothing beat the Bianco Fuji (Pearl) in my opinion on the GS.I think I saw every color in person before choosing.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If you want the fastest, Nero Carbonio. :cool:

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
117 Posts
My GS is grigio alfieri and i get plenty of postitive comments. Probably the best of the 'greys'

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
117 Posts
Your GS is an 07 model year?
In the States, they only had 05-06's.
Do you have any pics of yours you can share?
Yes it's a 2007. Probably the last dealer sold new GS in Australasia. Actually took delivery in 2008. It's in desperate need of a good clean so I'll get round to some pics after that..........when I can find the time. This is the height of our summer so I'm finding other things to do :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts