Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Hopefully picking up my new to me Maserati Quattroporte GTS early next week. She`s a 2015 GTS V8 in white with red leather and a few personalized touches from the previous owner. Carbon splitter, side skirts, diffuser and black accents. She`s a bit of an acquired taste but fits in well with her surroundings in Dubai! I may revert her to standard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Already done a stage 1 tune.
Previous owner upgraded the stereo which needs a bit of fine tuning and maybe a new enclosure for the sub in the boot so I can remove when I need the boot space.
She went to Maserati Dubai for a full going over yesterday and they highlighted a few minor things that I'm going to rectify.
Apart from that I'm just going to enjoy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks! I suppose similar as Dubai....burning hot but probably with little less humidity than Dubai, although I’m in Eastern Province and that might help on having lower humidity that other parts of the country.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it's pretty uncomfortable currently. Played golf last night and was a damp affair. Looking at gulf News this morning up to 48°C and 80% humidity

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m also a golfer! I usually go to Bahrain to play, there is a nice golf course, among other things... ;)Haven’t played in quite a while due to the borders closed but hopefully that will change soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts