Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Corvette, and got a grand sport last month with 5000k. The car looks brand new and drives great. I'm excited to have found this forum and looking forward to share information with other members. Hello to all members!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! The GS is one of my favorite cars. I just wish the weather here in Chicago could be as nice year-round as CA then the GS could be my daily driver. Let us know how it compares to the Corvette!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations on your purchase! The GS is one of my favorite cars. I just wish the weather here in Chicago could be as nice year-round as CA then the GS could be my daily driver. Let us know how it compares to the Corvette!
I actually got the car from Auto Show in Carol Stream Chicago. The car had only 5000 miles, looks brand new, but it was missing the inside handle bar, only one key, and it has an addaptor for an Ipod which Ican seem to make it work, it only charges the Ipod.
I love corvettes, they are almost maintanace free. But the driving and handeling are supirior on the GS. I just got it 3 week ago so I'm still getting familiarize. Did I mention It turns more heads than the vett by far?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.