Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
My name is Ulf and I live in Houston these days (originally am from Germany). I found this great forum while searching the net for Q's and answers since I am considering a GS purchase. So hopefully all works out and I become a proud owner soon. Have had sa couple of Ferraris (348's and 512TR) and Porsches (911's) in the past, but since I have 2 kids and both want to ride along, a Maserati GS seems to be an excellent choice. It is still exotic enough (at least it is too me) and prices seem to really have come down. Meanwhile I will search and ask away in the forums. Thanks in advance for all the help and patience.

BTW, the username Kaa is the name of our beloved pet a Ball Pyhton ;)

Thanks

Ulf

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Welcome to ML, Ulf.

I also chose the GS due to the back seat, and thanks to it I can drive my kids to school everyday on it, making it a real daily driver.

I couldn't be happier with my GS!:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ulf,

I am in Houston and own a 2004 Coupe. It is not the GS but if you would like to check it out please let me know. It is currently for sale due to my 2nd kid. There is plenty of room in the car for 2, but the trunk will not hold 2 strollers. We are also considering a move out to the Woodlands area and i do not want to put that many miles on the car.

You can send me an email if you care to drive the car.
Paul

[email protected]

My office is in the galleria.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Paul,
appreciate the offer, but do have a trade in and really want a GS too. Actually already looking at one (out of state).
Thanks though and good luck with the sale.

Ulf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts