Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Thomas Carey. I am a proud new sponsor here on the forum. So new in fact that the banner is not up quite yet. My company is www.fine-time.us we offer a new Swiss watch brand Edouard Lauzières at the present time. The Fine-Time company will be one year old in May. A lot has happened since then. We started out with two other "German" brands which we dropped at the end of last year. We picked up the current brand we are now offering the first of this year. The brand is owned by a Swiss friend of mine and is of excellent quality if I do say so myself. :D

I am personally interested in automobiles, fine watches, and handmade cutlery. I have been around internet forums similar to this since 1994. I started on cutlery forums and in the last few years my interest changed. You could say I rediscovered an interest in time pieces that I had in my youth. Which started at the tender age of 9 when my Grandmother bought me my first watch. =) Also I started tinkering with automobiles when I was about 14. Well actually earlier than that which drove my father nuts! I used to help out when he has working on his stock cars back in the 1970's. I always tried to jack the cars up to change the tires. I was about 7 years of age when I was doing that. I don't work on auto's much at present as I have been busy with other things. I also work as a printing crafts person. I work on a patent line in a bindery. Basically I get my fix of grease under the finger nails and turning wretches there these days. I am looking forward to taking part in this fine forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts