Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greater Boston Area Maserati owners
I have been trying to put together a meetup with Maserati owners in the Greater Boston & Southern NH area but am having difficulty getting in touch with some of you. I've requested your email address and your tel number so that I can get quick answers in order to get a count, organize a date and get confirmations for this meetup. However some of those who have expressed an interest in attending have not provided me with their contact info. Those owners are - MaseratiGT55 from Westford & muneebk from Belmont.

Please provide your contact info ASAP to - [email protected] or 617-335-7871

Thanks

Bill Mian

·
Registered
695 Posts
Greater Boston Area Maserati owners
I have been trying to put together a meetup with Maserati owners in the Greater Boston & Southern NH area but am having difficulty getting in touch with some of you. I've requested your email address and your tel number so that I can get quick answers in order to get a count, organize a date and get confirmations for this meetup. However some of those who have expressed an interest in attending have not provided me with their contact info. Those owners are - MaseratiGT55 from Westford & muneebk from Belmont.

Please provide your contact info ASAP to - [email protected] or 617-335-7871

Thanks

Bill Mian
Bill,

Hello! I am a new GT owner in Maine as of July 20, 2017!!! PM me for my details - I will also reach out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts