Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to put together a meetup with Maserati owners in the Greater Boston & Southern NH area but am having difficulty getting in touch with some of you. I've requested your email address and your tel number so that I can get quick answers in order to get a count, organize a date and get confirmations for this meetup. However some of those who have expressed an interest in attending have not provided me with their contact info. Those owners are - MaseratiGT55 from Westford & muneebk from Belmont.

Please provide your contact info ASAP to - [email protected] or 617-335-7871

Thanks

Bill Mian

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have been trying to put together a meetup with Maserati owners in the Greater Boston & Southern NH area but am having difficulty getting in touch with some of you. I've requested your email address and your tel number so that I can get quick answers in order to get a count, organize a date and get confirmations for this meetup. However some of those who have expressed an interest in attending have not provided me with their contact info. Those owners are - MaseratiGT55 from Westford & muneebk from Belmont.

Please provide your contact info ASAP to - [email protected] or 617-335-7871

Thanks

Bill Mian
I am here Bill

·
Registered
700 Posts
I was told about an "Italian car" show/competition/meet and greet in Portland at the Italian Heritage Center. Sunday Oct 8th. Below is what I was sent:

"Thank you for your interest in our Italian Car Fest. The Italian Heritage Center is a +1000 member organization dedicated to promoting our Italian heritage. We have a very large facility located at 40 Westland Ave. in Portland, ME. The show will be held, this Sunday, in our large parking lot. This is the first year of what we hope will be an annual event. Since it is the first year and in order to increase the number of vehicles, there will be no registration fee for car owners. We will not be having formal judging but will have voting for most popular for each of the six marques and trophies will be awarded to the winners. Additionally we will have a bag of “goodies” for all car owners. We will have pizza and Italian cookies available for sale. The show will run from 10AM to 2PM (although drivers can depart anytime they’d like). Show cars should start arriving anytime after 9AM. If you have any further questions please feel free to call me on my cell 207-939-8306 and if you know any other owners of Italian cars who might be interested in showing off their machines have them get in touch with me. We would LOVE to see your Italian car in our show. I hope you can make it.

Vinnie Fierro
IHC Car Show Chairman"

Personally I will attend but cannot get there till after 12noon.....hope to meet some of you...

·
Registered
810 Posts
"Tutto Lite" is this Saturday (10/14/17) at Larz Andersen in Brookline. Should be a nice Maserati turn out. It's usually mostly Ferrari with Alfa 2nd place.

·
Registered
160 Posts
"Tutto Lite" is this Saturday (10/14/17) at Larz Andersen in Brookline. Should be a nice Maserati turn out. It's usually mostly Ferrari with Alfa 2nd place.
A few of my friends went that I usually go to shows with - if you saw a green aventador SV it was my buddy Chris'es. I heard it was a good show! Probably the show this season that I went to that had the most Maserati's was the Tuscan Kitchen Italian Car show. Was a blast of a show. Hate how car season is all but over. There is a potential final cars and coffee this sunday morning in Salem, NH but I'm not so sure i'll be attending .... getting too cold out for me. SUV season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts