Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
wow..black looks awesome

It looks great, especially the black car on the main page. Even the interior seems to be completely redesigned. I like the way the start, MSP buttons are layout on the dashboard
Is it a real car? or just an drawing?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Awesome, thanks!
It has made me excited again about the GT, really nice. I'll still wait for the hotted up version though.
When watching the vids, one can't help but think that this car is so much nicer looking than the 612, for half the price, by the same design house.....who authorized that? That guy is probably working at Daewoo now......

·
Registered
34 Posts
One cannot help but think they will put a real hp/weight engine in this heavy beautiful car. I mean, you can't leave this getting embarrassed by an SUV as it is now.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
One cannot help but think they will put a real hp/weight engine in this heavy beautiful car. I mean, you can't leave this getting embarrassed by an SUV as it is now.
we love to see more hp, torque, but

? the GT's performance should match the QP AT.
i don't see QP AT's being embarassed by SUVs now.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Think about it though....with those looks, 470hp and a state-of-the-art F1 shifter for approx $140K....why would anyone buy a 612 Hag... I mean Scag....except for the microphallus problem........
oops.

·
Registered
695 Posts
we love to see more hp, torque, but

? the GT's performance should match the QP AT.
The GT is lighter and smaller than the QP AT. So yes, one would expect better performance in both power and handling dynamics.

why would anyone buy a 612 Hag... I mean Scag...
I'm afraid that I wouldn't buy a 612 now (or later). I can't get past the ugly. And I wasn't that impressed after driving one. I would much prefer a late model 456GT or even a Mondial Cab if I wanted a 2+2 F car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts