Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for current GT owners, or someone else who may know.

In my Benz, I can "flick" the turn signal, not a full click, and I get a quick 3 blinks from the turn sginals, which is great for quick lane changes. I love this feature for some reason. Does the GT have the same??? Forgot to check on my last test drive...

thx.adam

·
Registered
71 Posts
to answer your question

I have a question for current GT owners, or someone else who may know.

In my Benz, I can "flick" the turn signal, not a full click, and I get a quick 3 blinks from the turn sginals, which is great for quick lane changes. I love this feature for some reason. Does the GT have the same??? Forgot to check on my last test drive...

thx.adam
The quick singal is a European thing for lange changes! Most BMW and BEnzes have it! My 2005 GS does not and I miss it so nice to hear that it's on the new car! Once you get used to it you will love it!

·
Registered
191 Posts
turn sig.....

i will double check but i think you only get one blink for a quick tap on the TS stalk..... to get three i think you need to tap it 3 x

·
Registered
96 Posts
There are three flashes on European cars with a tap on the stalk so I would expect other markets to be the same.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Turn signal - related question

On my GS, when i use the turn signal(push up or down), both the left and right arrows on my display blink. Is that normal?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts