Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been invited by the Maserati dealer to try the GT S at the Fuji Speedway at the end of the month.

Unfortunately it's on a week day but I can already see the phone call on that day ... "hmm, sorry guys, but I am feeling a little sick today and won't come in to work" ... :D :D :D

A report and pictures will follow ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Give us a few videos of its glorious exhaust too, its got to sound great ripping past through the straight with the sound bouncing off the stands on one side and the pit garages on the other.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It's going to be interesting to see how your car with all those mods compare to the GT-S.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Give us a few videos of its glorious exhaust too, its got to sound great ripping past through the straight with the sound bouncing off the stands on one side and the pit garages on the other.
Will try my best ;)

It's going to be interesting to see how your car with all those mods compare to the GT-S.
Definitely. It'd be interesting for me to find out if now my tuned GranSport is on par with the GT S.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I wouldn't call in sick, just take a full day of vacation

I mean it is a vacation, any time you can run someone elses Maserati on a race track is a vacation for me! I can hardly wait to see picts and the write up!

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I call in sick, the roar of the V8s may give me away ;)

Will definitely take the day off, let's see if they let me shoot a video too.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your review, the GT in person is awesome, the GT-S I am sure is all the more better.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry peeps, I have had to cancel for family reasons.

Really bummed out as I don't think they'll organise this event again

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bummer

Really sad to hear about ones family in a bad light. I hope all the best to you and them. On a lighter note; How much of a BAD A** do you have to be to receive and invite to such an event!!? If they invited you once, they'll do it again. They really should take into consideration the amount of publicity, by you, they will receive. You sir have a great way with words, regarding your other posts, and can easily close this deal! Cheers!

Joe

PS Hope for brighter days for you and yours.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, appreciate the nice words :)

The salesperson was kind enough to offer me a test drive in the city whenever I wanted and I may take it up on that sometime.

Let's hope this situation turns around for everyone :)

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And that's the goodie bag they got... oh well, I guess I shouldn't dwell on the fact that I couldn't go...

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
The Japanese need to learn to break the rules every once in a while. DITCH THE FRONT PLATES!!! What is that a $1,000 ticket? I got a parking ticket in Tokyo once, $400!

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I live in an area surrounded by Embassies and with cops everywhere. That'd bea $1,000 ticket a day for me!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts