Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the UK - my car originally had a delivery date of mid-Sept and it has still not arrived. Anyone else experiencing similar delays ? Has anyone received theirs on time ?

·
Registered
349 Posts
No one on this board has mentioned any delays at all. This is pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if the Graziano company that makes the "S" transmission is the problem, if you recall the CEO was beaten to death by the company employees just a few weeks ago, I wonder how stable that company is at this point.

·
Registered
107 Posts
that could be it. my dealer gave me a date much later than i expected and what i was originally told. i'm ok with that though, as now i won't be getting it until after winter, as opposed to the middle of winter.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
No one on this board has mentioned any delays at all. This is pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if the Graziano company that makes the "S" transmission is the problem, if you recall the CEO was beaten to death by the company employees just a few weeks ago, I wonder how stable that company is at this point.
Is this a joke or is it for real?
:confused::confused:

Do you have any news links?

EDIT, just read it (http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080066462), I believe the CEO in question was that of their Indian subsidiary, but still, it could have been a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts