Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Folks

I have a 2011 granturismo convertible. I saw a different variation of my tail light in a video of a HAMANN GT with the dark edge & white interior. Does anyone have any idea where I can get these lights and would they fit my car?? Here is the link to the video.

‪HAMANN Maserati GranTurismo S ( very rare )‬‏ - YouTube
I believe the white inside of the tail lights is standard on the GT-S, it's the ones I have on my '11 GT-S.
Your best bet is to take off the rear lenses, and have the red surround smoked aftermarket.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks for your suggestion. That's what I'm planning on doing.
my wheels are even more kewl, yellow stripe with yellow caliers on powder coated black trident 20inch

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those smoked rear lights look awesome! I had the same done to my wife's Cayanne and they came out really dark (still looked good because car is white). How did you describe the degree of darkness (light, medium)you wanted. I would love to get the same look on mine.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Those smoked rear lights look awesome! I had the same done to my wife's Cayanne and they came out really dark (still looked good because car is white). How did you describe the degree of darkness (light, medium)you wanted. I would love to get the same look on mine.
I would describe them as Medium to Dark :) I didnt choose, i just told them i wanted blacked out Lights and got what I got, very happy with them :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts