Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I find this is very interesting topic to see how much the GT varies from a place to another and appreciate everyone inputs. For my self it cost me fully loaded $160K this includes 20" rims, piano black interior, bose sound system...etc

How about you? :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been told to expect $330k before on road costs and options :mad: ...........so about US $315k. We get taxed to death on luxury cars down here.

That's for the GT-S actually. The regular GT goes for around AU $293k /US $280k before on roads and options.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Actually it looks like that car prices in Japan is very good compared to other eastern countries like Malasya or Thiland.
Not sure about those countries, but the import tax is lower than Singapore and HK, that's for sure. :)

Plus, the domestic Japanese cars are very well priced. My wife's Nissan Murano was about 30%+ cheaper than a similarly spec'd car in the UK for example.

·
Registered
102 Posts
in UK also, my GT was $170k includes 20", skyhook, comfort seats, bose , alu trim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.