Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the few countries where pricing is officially announced the GT is more or less the same price as a base QP or a Gransport SPyder and in between a MB CL500 and an Aston V8 Vantage. Skyhook is an extra €3k. Press is saying that 2007 production is sold out already....

·
Registered
722 Posts
Also, FWIW, my dealer told me they have no word of work on any spyder version.

·
Registered
909 Posts
We have only preliminary optional equipment lists, but it appears most of the options are appearance related, and most of the equipment is standard. Overall it appears the base cars will be better equipped than the Coupes in the past, and attractively priced.

The notes I've seen on the stereo are 'Maserati Multi Media System w/ 7" screen (hard drive nav, single cd, 30gb hard disc for nav and digital music storage, voice control)' but specific stuff like bluetooth and satellite radio haven't been addressed either way from what I've seen so far.

We've only gotten a preliminary order guide for ordering our first demo car, and I'm sure they will be finalizing changes up to the official announcements.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered my Gran Turismo today and the total MSRP is $114,650 for the standard equiped car. Paid extra for painted calipers, stiching and 20" wheels.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Ordered my Gran Turismo today and the total MSRP is $114,650 for the standard equiped car. Paid extra for painted calipers, stiching and 20" wheels.

What are the financials? Cash down? How much? Waiting list?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dealer email option list on a PDF file and I do not know how to post it here. He took my order and will let me know when I will get it after allocation is set by Maserati.

Grigio Touring $0
Nero Interior with Grigio Ghiaccio Stiching $0
Noce Trim $0
Red Calipers $600
20" Bridgecage Wheels $2,900
Steering Wheel Stiching $275

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have send you a private message with my mail address. Send it there and I'll post the PDF....would love to see the option list. You did not get the Skyhook suspension or is that standard in the US? In some European countries its is like a 3.200Eu option

·
Registered
177 Posts
saw the gt at

the local dealer here in washington dc.
the vehicle is very well equipped at about $113k
i did not like the pics of the vehicle but in person, i have to admit that in person, it is a stunner...... i am a huge fan of the visuals of the front grill in relation to the lights- a nice blending of old maserati cues with a "ferrari" like take on the theme.
the color combo i saw was a dark navy (almost black) with what i would call a pale butter interior. the wood inset panels in the doors are very cool in that they arc down (they kind of look like the boomerang rear lights from the older euro spec coupe)
if it came in a 6 speed with a little more aggressive "attitude" i would sign up immediately.- who knows, i may still sign -up
:)

in terms of looks, there is no comparison to the competition (6 series, cls mercedes, etc.....)- the maserati wins hands down (imo)
overall, in terms of looks, a wonderfully executed vehicle. now for the drive- anyone willing to let me take one for a spin?

·
Registered
20 Posts
the local dealer here in washington dc.
the vehicle is very well equipped at about $113k
i did not like the pics of the vehicle but in person, i have to admit that in person, it is a stunner...... i am a huge fan of the visuals of the front grill in relation to the lights- a nice blending of old maserati cues with a "ferrari" like take on the theme.
the color combo i saw was a dark navy (almost black) with what i would call a pale butter interior. the wood inset panels in the doors are very cool in that they arc down (they kind of look like the boomerang rear lights from the older euro spec coupe)
if it came in a 6 speed with a little more aggressive "attitude" i would sign up immediately.- who knows, i may still sign -up
:)

in terms of looks, there is no comparison to the competition (6 series, cls mercedes, etc.....)- the maserati wins hands down (imo)
overall, in terms of looks, a wonderfully executed vehicle. now for the drive- anyone willing to let me take one for a spin?
Did the dealer mention anything about satellite radio or bluetooth?

·
Registered
278 Posts
option list

Thanks to Zerocavity the option list for the US. In Holland f.e. bixenon and skyhook (€3.250) are options.....20 inch polished wheels are €6.200 in Holland. No official prices in Spain yet (where I live) but I am going to see and touch it on June 21st (official presentation to Maserati clients)......hopefully we get prices then.....Mine Silverstone grey; grey wheels, yellow or red calipers and cuoio interior and an F1 gearbox!
I had to break down the initial pdf in 4

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I hate being the Internet police and I apologize for the edit but we cannot have confidential dealer documents on the site.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The dealer prices were blanked out! It were all MSRP's....sorry if I did something wrong but I don't get how MSRP's are confidential.....

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
The dealer prices were blanked out! It were all MSRP's....sorry if I did something wrong but I don't get how MSRP's are confidential.....
JGT,

I guess Mark helped clear it up. I just know when that stuff surfaces here I get emails quickly about it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts