Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First launch in Asia (I beieve)... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
interesting they select macau to preview the GT. i guess with all the money there it is an untap market.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hello vincent,

i was there as well. the car looks stunning in real and its interior is fabulous, my only comment is the car is a bit too long.

cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello
Anyone knows starting price etc??
Close to the GS perhaps?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Desmond - really? I must say, I think the GT is not as fab as I first thought... though the interior is nice, I think the old coupe/GS is more retro looking and stylish. exterior-wise, I do like the new grille... the arches... but definitely not the rear end.

Panos - according to the marketing material, the starting price for the GT is HK$1.538mil. This makes the GT around 300k more expensive than the GS.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
They also launched in Cincinnati this weekend. I agree, it is a fabulous looking car. MSRP was $110K U.S. and it was loaded with features at this price. Any special paint, 20" wheels, etc. was extra. Said they would be adding a CC type transmission in late 2008 and discussion about more HP up to 450.

Bill

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
hey i just saw in the magazines with 楊崢(Vanessa Yeung) and 樂基兒
(Gaile Lai) modelling at the preview. by any chance you guys got pics?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well we were on the same boat back with vanessa yeung... :rolleyes:

not too fond of them so... no photos... :cool:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
you look at vanessa yeung and you can already imagine a lot of ladies will love the GT. i already know a couple of guys buying this for their wives.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts