Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 550 in for a CEL issue and saw a silver with red interior granturismo at the shop. It was there to get detailed. They had the launch party saturday but could not make it there.
But today i had the car to myself. sat in it for a long time. turned the engine on. The sound was a bit muted and disappointing.
But the looks!
It is just beautiful. so much better than in the pictures.
It is just beautiful!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Took my 550 in for a CEL issue and saw a silver with red interior granturismo at the shop. It was there to get detailed. They had the launch party saturday but could not make it there.
But today i had the car to myself. sat in it for a long time. turned the engine on. The sound was a bit muted and disappointing.
But the looks!
It is just beautiful. so much better than in the pictures.
It is just beautiful!
Engine is the same with the QP or 4200, so an X-OST or a Tubi would do the job!
So looks are great, sound can be great so NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I 'm with you. Beautifuls curves. It has presence. My dealer told me that they already have 12 orders but their allocation is only 2 cars per month including QPs so all the big shots from Maserati of Houston are gone to Italy to request increasing their allocation to 4 cars per month and that some of the assembly lines from QPs should be converted to Granturismo to meet demand. Mine should be here in May 2008 unless they increase production then maybe March.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts