Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I picked up my GranTurismo yesterday, and it had an I-pod adapter in the glove box. The dealership informed me that March production cars now have it standard.

The adapter is an aux jack and a USB port. The I-pod can be connected to the aux jack and works through the stereo's volume controls and speakers. It does not advance songs by car controls or display song information on the screen.

I would guess that the USB port is for an I-pod charger. The USB does not allow the uploading of songs or the audio connection for the I-pod.

Thecare is not yet equipped with Bluetooth (had a Parrot custom installed) or front parking sensors

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
46 Posts
does this upgrade apply to the QP

I have on order an QP Sport GT S (blk on Blk) that is for delivery mid-May (at least this is what the dealer told me) I was wondering if it will have this option on it too? Or I can get the cables ordered to be installed on it?
I just want to play my iPod through the stereo system, controlling my iPod via the iPod itself is fine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Picked up my QP sport GT-S. No iPod connection. Disappointed but on the brighter side of things the engine/exhaust sounds wonderful!
Just wish that i can have an iPod connection in the traffic jams!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.