Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Bose system for my GranTurismo and my dealer is going to upgrade my system for free so that I can also get GPS Navigation on the same screen. The aftermarket shop tried to install the Navi system without removing the existing display, such that the Navi and the existing Bose system are compatible. Unfortunately, the first test didn't work, so they are searching for another system. Does anyone know what system is the best (in terms of compatibility and overall quality?

In addition, I wanted to get a subwoofer installed without tampering with my existing Bose system. Anyone know the best way to do this? If I get a Bose amp and subwoofer, will that work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Little confusing steps.

Ok..
I am driving 2009 GT S and I just put Memphis 2 Mojo 12s and Put 7000W mono amp in the trunk.
You can add any amplifier for your GT. Even Subs...
Doesn't have to be Bose.
But you might need little wire work putting them to the trunk.
I am not sure where you located in but in US lot of audio shops are going to offer you to install them.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have the Bose system for my GranTurismo and my dealer is going to upgrade my system for free so that I can also get GPS Navigation on the same screen. The aftermarket shop tried to install the Navi system without removing the existing display, such that the Navi and the existing Bose system are compatible. Unfortunately, the first test didn't work, so they are searching for another system. Does anyone know what system is the best (in terms of compatibility and overall quality?

In addition, I wanted to get a subwoofer installed without tampering with my existing Bose system. Anyone know the best way to do this? If I get a Bose amp and subwoofer, will that work?
What setup did you end up going with?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.