Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Is anyone in the forum here selling a 2013 facelift front bumper? I'm trying to be as economical as possible, I consider buying used, requires paint job etc... as long as it is not too extensive on repairs required.
I live in Canada!

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
1,080 Posts
I will have one for sale with all needed parts.
I am upgrading to 2018 bumper - which I already have.
Will be several weeks until I can be ready though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you maybe give me a private PM on price? No issue with me for few weeks down the line. I want to see if I can fit it into my budget. Thank you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Tasnam,
Do you know what years the 2018 front bumper fits? Also, do you have the list that is needed for the swap? I have a 15, just looking to see what fits and what doesn't.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I will do a thorough post for sure.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Tasnam,
Do you know what years the 2018 front bumper fits? Also, do you have the list that is needed for the swap? I have a 15, just looking to see what fits and what doesn't.

Thanks!
The 2018-2020 front bumper will fit M139 & M145 GT's. You lose the fog lights (M139) with the new bumper. Same bolts & hardware...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Same user name?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,
Is anyone in the forum here selling a 2013 facelift front bumper? I'm trying to be as economical as possible, I consider buying used, requires paint job etc... as long as it is not too extensive on repairs required.
I live in Canada!
I have an OEM maserati MC front bumper for sale...I'm asking $2,000 plus shipping. all tabs in the back are good, one little scratch (which is pictured below) easy fix by bodyshop.

Let me know if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts