Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to get one of these amazing cars, please let me know what are the differences from the 08 to 09 models (options etc...) Also do any of you know how much it would cost to change the wood (to piano black, steering wheel etc...) Thanks!

·
Registered
181 Posts
from what i know... the 09 model has a bluetooth option, front bumper sensor option, alcantara headliner option. plus, they probably fixed a few bugs.

·
Registered
402 Posts
the piano black trim is like a 2500-3k option in itself on a new order. given the cost of the option, a new steering wheel, plus install, you may be talking in the 5k range. Also on the 09, may have full ipod integration, but double check. and, mc sportline may come available soon, if you are going to put in a new order...

·
Registered
97 Posts
You probably already know this but if you are considering the S model, it is only available for 2009 and it's been said that this will be the only year of production for this model.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have read somewhere that the F1 trans will be phased out as it is too expensive to produce and the GTS will inherit instead the 6 speed auto trans found on the GT but I seriously doubt that the GTS will be a single year production model....it just does not make sense...even in this current financial climate...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts