Maserati Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Maserati also drives the car around the streets of Modena and a track there. Your car should have about 150 miles on it at delivery. Book still says to take it easy for first 600 miles. Getting ready to store my car for winter and will get one more season out of it. Then trade in next fall and order the next generation spyder. After 7 months of driving I can easily say I have never had a car that was so fun to drive and sounded so great with it's Tubi. Not one single quality issue to this point and only saw one other Maserati on the road this summer. Took my brother this week to drop off his boxster S that he is trading in for the new S and pissed off the Porsche salesmen once again as every person there came over and checked out my car. Then when I told them how I got over $11,000 off sticker and Porsche not willing to budge much i think I got a couple into going to check out Maserati

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.