Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the gransports out in the market, at least 1 per dealer, are you telling me that one one on this board has one yet? Because I ordered Fuji White, it took an extra couple months. Mine is expected to hit the water in 2 weeks then 3-4 weeks for delivery. Can't wait.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with JP's assesment of the Gransport. I drove a 2000 360 coupe F1 transmition and then a Gransport back to back. The Gransport felt the equal of the 360 in every way. The 360 felt a bit more go-kart like with its harder ride, rattle noises and lower stance. The Gransposrt felt very sporty, yet smoother. F1 transmition was much better in the Gransport, interior is much better in the gransport. I actually feel that the gransport was sportier inside (i felt like i was truly driving and F1 car with the flat top steering wheel. The exhaust on the gransport is wild. It crackles (almost like a backfire) upon lifting the throtle. The deep rumble is load and impressive and the reving on the downshift is a nice feature. All this in a 2+2. 997S be ware! Drive this car and you'll never go back. I am trading in my 911 Targa for the gransport and never looking back.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My fuji white was just completed at the factory at the end of last month. It is just about to hit the boat and then 3-4 weeks. So end of this month, I should get it. Pizza - the blue interior with the blue fabric looks bad in my opinion. The blue fabric is too baby blue! The roof is lined with it as well, so it looks weird. I think you should go with a black or grey fabric. But then again, there are so few fuji whites out there that it will be a super exclusive color! I don't envy your situation. I was so early to order that I got my choice. But then again, I ordered over 10 months ago. Go to italia speed and click on auto shows and go to the geneva show and see the blue interior and then go to the paris show and see the black interior. You will see what I am talking about. By the way, the latest EVO magazine from UK has a full 4 page spread on the car and said it was fantastic, would not put money on it not beating the new 997 S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.