Maserati Forum banner

GranSport WorkShop Manual

8K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  dalav8r767 
#1 ·
Is there any good workshop manuals for GS? I do alot of the work on my cars and think that one would help!

#2 ·
I think the GS would be the same as a coupe or spyder as far as repairs would go.
I can't remember where I got it, but I have a repair manual that I could send via email if you wish. Just send me a PM with your email address, and I'll be happy to send it!

#8 ·
The good news is I got to send the huge file to 4 of the 5 that asked (still waiting for an email address to be sent by PM from bushman).

The bad news is, the site I send the file through only lets me send 5 files per month ( dropsend.com).

If there are any further requests, you'll either have to wait until January, or tell me how to send a 50mb file to you another way.
Cheers!!

#13 ·
It appears to be the same information. The only difference seems to be the fact that the "repair manual" is one PDF of 1031 pages versus the 40 or so PDF's. In many ways, the one Catman provided is easier to get to the section you need! Thanks Catman!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.