Maserati Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hugo, the wheels look fantastic on the car....& I love the boomerang tail lights!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
off-topic: i found a few local shops that can convert the 4200 "back" into the great looking boomerangs of the 3200...

i never quite understood why they didn't keep the boomerangs, it was one of the wildest designs that made the 3200 so unique! During the night, while the 3200 is breaking, everyone behind (even at some distance) can easily recognize the pattern, its stunning.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
off-topic: i found a few local shops that can convert the 4200 "back" into the great looking boomerangs of the 3200...

i never quite understood why they didn't keep the boomerangs, it was one of the wildest designs that made the 3200 so unique! During the night, while the 3200 is breaking, everyone behind (even at some distance) can easily recognize the pattern, its stunning.

Its just not under braking. When lights are turned on, the boomerang led lighten up :)

I believe the Boomerang lights didnt pass a US driving light regulation...something like that :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking at that first pic fflhugo, it is really obvious how much better the 3200bonnet looks without the bloated bulge of the 4200. Whilst I somewhat prefer the boomerangs on the 3200, I would much rather my 4200 had the profile of the 3200 bonnet.

·
Registered
233 Posts
unfortunately...

True... :( They have to be seen so many degrees from the side...cuz for some reason, someone to the right or left of me has to see that i am braking...would have to get out my DOT manual to see how much it really is, but yep, I am guessing that assumption is dead on...argh

·
Registered
624 Posts
wheels for 04 Coupe

those wheels look awesome, can any suggest a mfg for for a nice quality wheels in a mid range price, i.e. higher than a grand but maybe lower that 5 grand for an 04 Coupe? thx! S~

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Those wheels are the default that come with the GS, i believe they are called "Trofeo wheels" but i could be wrong. They are 19" and you can order them from your maserati dealer.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Absolutely love the wheels, going to pick myself up a set I believe...maybe in black...beautiful.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts