Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With only 5K miles on the car the pirellis are getting tired. Not that thrilled by them. Any suggestions for replacements for 2006 GranSport?
I'm thinking Michelin Pilot Sport PS2....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just noticed the other thread...sorry

·
Registered
150 Posts
Suggestion:
Let us keep the thread for Gransports tires = 19" with standard mounted Pirelli,
and one for Coupes Tyres = 18" with standard mounted Michelin? (I am not sure if this is true however).
As the thread "Gransport Tyres" has evolved into the 18" wheel discussion I suggest we continue with that.?
I for one have the same issue as "maseratifan" on my GranSport as I am considering a new set of Pirelli. Would a set of P Zero Rosso asymmetrico be an option?
Are the PS2 a better choice? Also, could we mount a wider tire on our rims: 8.0"Jx19 front and 9.5"Jx19" rear, than standard fitted which are: 235/25 ZR19 front and 265/30 ZR19 rear?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I chose the Michelin Pilot PS2, haven't put any miles on yet since the car is on the lift with a tranny problem discovered at the dealership. Price for the stock sizes was approx $2400 without an alignment. Ouch.
I mentioned to them that the Goodyear F1 got great reviews on tirerack, they said they'd put them on if I wanted them, but recommended against it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts